lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012

PANDORA CREATIONS CREATIVE TEAM

Today goes on sale a new tube of Pandora-Creations, is called "Early Winter", you can buy it in the store Pics for Design. Do not miss it!
Only the followers of my blog!
Like this tag? If you want one with your name, order it to my email. Only the15 first ones!



CLICK IN THE IMAGE TO SEE ORIGINAL SIZE
:::CLOSED:::CLOSED:::CLOSED:::CLOSED:::
Hoy sale a la venta un nuevo tube de Pandora-Creations, se llama "Early Winter", puedes adquirirlo en la tienda Pics for Design. No te lo pierdas!!!
Sólo para las seguidoras de mi blog!!
Te gusta este tag? Si quieres uno con tu nombre, pidelo a mi email. Sólo los 15 primeros!!



:::CERRADO:::CERRADO:::CERRADO:::CERRADO:::CERRADO:::


14 comentarios:

  1. Could I please have one with Linda on it and when its done please post it to my wall! Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. this is beautiful may I get one with....ms.mary...please n ty. p/u Msmary Robertson

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Faye please Thank you very much.
    Terrific job
    Hugs
    Faye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola, me la regalas por favor con Imelda.. Gracias!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Respuestas
    1. Helena, is an offer only to followers of my blog, you already are?
      And if you want the tag, I have left your email to make the shipment, or if you want to write me to my email. thanks

      Eliminar
  6. Hi i requested this tag here is my email silverfox22346@aol.com Thank you ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I already send you a message before but want to make sure
    Can I have one please with Holly on it? Please and Thanks in Advance !!! p/u Holly Burg
    haburg@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Sorry i already requested put didn't give u my name for the tag Joan plz Thank you ♥
    silverfox22346@aol.com

    ResponderEliminar